Nerf Bush-Wannabe Canadian Prime Minister  

Posted by Unknown in

Fscking Stephen Harper... Definitely a George W. Bush wannabe, whose now targeting MY world, my shit and my interests, so I can keep ignoring this wave of conservatism hitting my country and my people:

Harper Targets Online Gaming

I did vote and abso-fscking-lutely NOT for that guy and his 19th-century political views... Anyways, I sure hope this never sees the light of day, and must admit I don't really see it happening considering it's all related to the First Nations and it is a sensitive issue over here. Will keep a close eye on the matter.

♠♥♦♣

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives

And now for something...

... completely different...

For all the media and art buffs out there, here's what I'm tripping on lately, besides poker... Comments and/or suggestions welcomed ;-).

  • Alias (Bendis!) (Graphic Novel)

  • Last Worthy Movie
    Milk (Gus Van Sant)

    And while we're at it, other personal stuff includes (contains French ramblings :P):
  • My Trials With Photography
  • Mise en Abyme (Movie Blog)