March Results & Item Analysis  

Posted by Unknown in ,

Ok. March was one hell of a roller-coaster ride!!!! It all started very badly, and I never got back in pace... The 2 first weeks, I admit I didnt make much of it, blaming variance, bad beats and a short bleed from weak play (basically not as aggro as I should be). At the end of week 2, I was starting to wonder whether I had simply been lucky so far and this was how my results should have been... That kinda took its toll on me, but I try to convince myself I only needed to log hands to back on track. Which I did. Ended up putting 13 000 hands this month!!!! And that is the most important thing from this March '08; I've put up my biggest month in terms of hands played, enough to get very close to upgrading my PokerStars status, which would be so cool :)! And my BB/100hands is still roughly around 3, so if I can keep logging between 10 and 12 thousand hands a month, I should rake a very decent profit by the end of 2008 :P...

In the meantime, here are my graphs, including a cumulative 2008 graph.


March 2008 - By Date



March 2008 - By Hand



2008

On a somewhat related side note, I bought myself a brand new laptop and am pretty satisfied for now!!! Only glitch up to now; my pahud is freezing my PokerStars tables :S... Nerf computers ;-)...

♠♥♦♣

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives

And now for something...

... completely different...

For all the media and art buffs out there, here's what I'm tripping on lately, besides poker... Comments and/or suggestions welcomed ;-).

  • Alias (Bendis!) (Graphic Novel)

  • Last Worthy Movie
    Milk (Gus Van Sant)

    And while we're at it, other personal stuff includes (contains French ramblings :P):
  • My Trials With Photography
  • Mise en Abyme (Movie Blog)