Going (kinda) public...  

Posted by Unknown in

Holy crap!!! This blog might actually get some traffic now :P... Woke up Friday morning, logged in ot my puter, checked my emails, and lo and behold, an email from some dude named Clayton asking to link my blog (yes this very same blog with about 3/4th of a reader for the past 15 months and more...) to a new web project called VerveEarth, which offers an innovative web browsing method. From the email I received:

VerveEarth is an entirely new way to surf the net. It shows spatial and geographic connections that a blog search engine could never reveal.

So, why not, right?! Even, and especially since it means I will have to be a little more active and responsible about my postings, I guess... Oh well, I was wondering whether I'd get out of the basement at some point; there's no time like the present, as they say ;-).

♠♥♦♣

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives

And now for something...

... completely different...

For all the media and art buffs out there, here's what I'm tripping on lately, besides poker... Comments and/or suggestions welcomed ;-).

  • Alias (Bendis!) (Graphic Novel)

  • Last Worthy Movie
    Milk (Gus Van Sant)

    And while we're at it, other personal stuff includes (contains French ramblings :P):
  • My Trials With Photography
  • Mise en Abyme (Movie Blog)