Cleared!
At least, now I can cashout :P!
 

Posted by Unknown in , , , ,

Slow Saturday night (too lazy to do anything, tbh :S), playing some online cards. I just cleared PokerStrategy's $50 credit, reaching over 2,500 Titan Points, and therefore, am entitled to cash it out if I so desire. Won't until I've cleared the bonus for sure though, which I'm currently 20% through right now. Glad unlocking that credit thing didn't take too long, and I can't help but feel for those who are playing >=NL20; must feel like crossing the desert ;-).

On the other hand, my latest 500-hand SSSing session didn't go that well. First losing short-stack session ever; drop 1,75 buy-ins, and know exactly why I did; didn't stick to the fscking rules!!! Like, played Queens AND Jacks from EP... They're just sooooo tempting to play, ya know... So, now, I'm taking a quick break, then sitting in a donkago and popping a couple more cash game tables... deep stacking maybe ;-)...


♠♥♦♣

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives

And now for something...

... completely different...

For all the media and art buffs out there, here's what I'm tripping on lately, besides poker... Comments and/or suggestions welcomed ;-).

  • Alias (Bendis!) (Graphic Novel)

  • Last Worthy Movie
    Milk (Gus Van Sant)

    And while we're at it, other personal stuff includes (contains French ramblings :P):
  • My Trials With Photography
  • Mise en Abyme (Movie Blog)