June 2008... Only One Thing To Say: FAIL!  

Posted by Unknown in ,

funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage

Not much more to say than short-stacking's a bitch, but an efficient bitch...
But I do have to say: FAIL! 7,575 hands?!?!?!?! WTF!?!?!? Seriously. Not hitting 10K hands a month is un-fscking-acceptable!!! Definitely warrants an EPIC FAIL!!!!

I now see I follow something of a pattern: big month followed by FAIL-month followed by big month, and so on... Enough already!!! Taking a day off or two is fine, but a week is intolerable, and I will try not to let it happen again, unless I'm out of town. Sole objective for July, besides working on clearing my Titan bonus, of course, is to pace myself and try to find a course.

The graphs, and a happy July to all!!!

June 2008 - Money Won June08ByHand
June 2008 - Big Blinds Won June08ByBB
June 2008 - Showdown/Non-Showdown June08MoneyWon

♠♥♦♣

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives

And now for something...

... completely different...

For all the media and art buffs out there, here's what I'm tripping on lately, besides poker... Comments and/or suggestions welcomed ;-).

  • Alias (Bendis!) (Graphic Novel)

  • Last Worthy Movie
    Milk (Gus Van Sant)

    And while we're at it, other personal stuff includes (contains French ramblings :P):
  • My Trials With Photography
  • Mise en Abyme (Movie Blog)