100,000 Hands  

Posted by Unknown in , ,

Had a very satisfying, hard worked, hard fought grinding weekend, and reached a 100,000 hands since I track my results in the process. Woohoo :P! Although it pales in comparison to the daunting task that lays ahead of me; clearing that Asia Poker bonus might not be that easy after all, lol. Played a little over 7k hands and got 3,844 Dragon Points, needing 60k, which means at this rate, I will definitely have to play about 110k hands before February 15th!!! Oh well, I'll do my best, and try not to lose every last shreds of my already iffy social life, lol.

♠♥♦♣

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives

And now for something...

... completely different...

For all the media and art buffs out there, here's what I'm tripping on lately, besides poker... Comments and/or suggestions welcomed ;-).

  • Alias (Bendis!) (Graphic Novel)

  • Last Worthy Movie
    Milk (Gus Van Sant)

    And while we're at it, other personal stuff includes (contains French ramblings :P):
  • My Trials With Photography
  • Mise en Abyme (Movie Blog)