Fscking the Bushes  

Posted by Unknown

Dude, I'm on a fscking rush though!

8 in a row. 8 money finish in Sit'nGos in a row. Feels awesome. And for the record, this is the sole reason I took another shot at the next Sit'nGo level :P (cf post Taking A Shot)! Now, I think I'll go goof around in a 5-card draw or a triple low ball thingy... Yeah, I hear you Little-Cynical-Bastard-Devil; just to fsck with my great mood and super streak :P!

Later: did a 5-card draw 6-handed Sit'nGo to fsck around my streak. Finished 5th after a decent start; God I have no fscking clue what to draw to!!!!

♠♥♦♣

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives

And now for something...

... completely different...

For all the media and art buffs out there, here's what I'm tripping on lately, besides poker... Comments and/or suggestions welcomed ;-).

  • Alias (Bendis!) (Graphic Novel)

  • Last Worthy Movie
    Milk (Gus Van Sant)

    And while we're at it, other personal stuff includes (contains French ramblings :P):
  • My Trials With Photography
  • Mise en Abyme (Movie Blog)